Facial Plastic Surgery
Facial Plastic Surgery is a review journal that publishes topic-specific issues covering areas of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery as it relates to the head, neck, and face. The journal’s scope includes issues devoted to scar revision, periorbital and mid-face rejuvenation, facial trauma, facial implants, rhinoplasty, neck reconstruction, cleft palate, face lifts, as well as various other emerging minimally invasive procedures.
Authors provide a global perspective on each topic, critically evaluate recent works in the field, and apply it to clinical practice.
Find out more about our journal.
Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine (FPSAM)
The Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine (FPSAM) is an international peer-reviewed journal published 6 times a year. The online version is published on the third Monday of odd months.
It focuses on advances in reconstructive and aesthetic procedures to improve patients’ quality of life, and encourages a deeper understanding of the basic sciences related to facial development and wound healing.
The journal publishes occasional theme issues on topics such as facial rejuvenation, biotechnology, rhinoplasty, and vascular birthmarks.
Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine
Editor-in-Chief: John S. Rhee, MD, MPH
ISSN: 2689-3614 | Online ISSN: 2689-3622 | Published Bimonthly | Current Volume: 22
Impact Factor:* 3.056
*2018 Journal Impact Factor, Journal Citation Reports (Web of Science Group, 2019)
Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine (Formerly, JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery) is a multispecialty journal with a key mission to provide physicians and providers with the most accurate and innovative information in the discipline of facial plastic (reconstructive and cosmetic) interventions.
Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine strives to:
- Promote the art and science of facial plastic interventions by publishing significant peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the head and neck.
- Promote the education and contributions of physicians and providers worldwide.
- Provide a forum to present important and relevant issues in ethics and public policy as related to the discipline.
Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine is the official publication for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Inc., and the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and the International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies are affiliated organizations of the Journal.
Adding the FPSAM information to the EAFPS will help to engage current members and attract new members. Here are links for your reference and support:
- Journal information link: www.liebertpub.com
- Direct link to Journal table of contents: https://www.liebertpub.com/loi/fpsam/group/d2020.y2020
- Direct link to first issue: https://www.liebertpub.com/toc/fpsam/22/1 (this issue will be freely available through for 30 days. You may share the link to encourage members to renew and join EAFPS)